The little Les Paul that roared!
The Les Paul Express captures the look, sound, and feel of a full size Les Paul in a smaller package that’s perfect for younger players and for travel. Featuring a Mahogany body and Epiphone humbuckers.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: Okoume
- Profile: SlimTaper™
- Scale Length: 21.97" / 558mm
- Fingerboard Material: Granadillo
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 21
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Dot
- Joint: Bolt-on, Tapered Heel, 4-bold recessed
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Epiphone FB-601 fully adjustable
- Tuning Machines: Premium Die-cast
- TrussRod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bell Shaped"; 2-layer (Black/White) Epiphone
- Control Knobs: Black "Speed" knobs
- Switch Tip: Black
- Switchwasher: Black
- Strap Buttons: 2-butt and shoulder
- Mounting Rings: black
- Pickup Covers: open-coil
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650R Humbucker; Open-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700T Humbucker; Open-coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Strings: .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .46
- Case: optional
24 hour dispatch subject to availability.
Music Corner North has a minimum $10 shipping on all orders within South Australia, and a minimum $15 on orders shipped interstate. Orders placed outside of Australia will incur additional shipping fees to be calculated at the time of ordering or after.
To learn more about our shipping policy and pricing when shipping interstate please give us a call on (08) 8258 9366 for more information before placing your order.
If product is sold out and checkout button above reads 'Place Backorder', use the Facebook Messenger chat in the bottom right-hand corner of the page, send us a message on the contact page here
, or give us a call on (08) 8258 9366 to enquire about availability, or alternatively add to cart and checkout to secure your purchase when product is available