EJ45, normal tension, is D'Addario's best-selling classical set, preferred for its balance of rich tone, comfortable feel and dynamic projection. All Pro-Arté treble strings are computer controlled by an X-Y laser micrometer which performs diameter and tension measurements, ensuring true-sounding, precise trebles in every set. Pro-Arté basses are wound using silver-plated copper on a multi-filament nylon core for consistent and warm, yet projecting tone.
Silver Plated Wrap, Nylon Core, Clear Nylon Trebles
- Classical Tension: Normal
- Size: Full Scale
- End Type: Tie-End
- Coating: Uncoated
- Tuning: Standard
- Number Of Strings: 6
- Set Type: Sets
- Monofilament Material: Nylon
- Wrap Material: Silver-Plated Copper
- D'Addario's best-selling Pro Arté set, Normal tension offers balance of volume and comfortable resistance
- Laser controlled clear nylon treble strings for consistent, precise intonation
- Precision wound basses for warm, projecting tone and the utmost consistency
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
24 hour dispatch subject to availability.
Music Corner North has a minimum $10 shipping on all orders within South Australia, and a minimum $15 on orders shipped interstate. Orders placed outside of Australia will incur additional shipping fees to be calculated at the time of ordering or after.
To learn more about our shipping policy and pricing when shipping interstate please give us a call on (08) 8258 9366 for more information before placing your order.
If product is sold out and checkout button above reads 'Enquire for Availability', use the Facebook Messenger chat in the bottom right-hand corner of the page, send us a message on the contact page here
, or give us a call on (08) 8258 9366 to enquire about availability.