Sennheiser e614 Small-diaphragm Condenser Microphone: Click for more info
Extremely wide frequency range. Focused pick-up. Outstanding transient response. As a condenser microphone, the e 614 convinces in demanding scenarios with a natural, full sound. Its wide frequency range captures nearly every instrument; its extraordinary dynamics conjure fine nuances from the air, giving them space and depth.
Thanks to the precise directivity, the e 614 safely reduces the bleed from other instruments on stage or in the studio. With its high maximum sound pressure level, it is especially designed for percussion and as an overhead mic, but also effortlessly supports stringed and woodwind instruments.
Excellent directivity over the entire frequency range (40-20,000 Hz)
Natural sound for flexible applications
Designed for high sound pressure levels
Rugged and ready for the road
Specs and Features
- Frequency response: 40”20,000Hz
- Transducer principle: electret condenser
- Pick-up pattern: Supercardioid
- Front-to-back-rejection at 1kHz at 135 degrees > 15dB
- Sensitivity (free field, no load) 1kHz: 3.0mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance at 1kHz: 50 ohms
- Min.terminating impedance: 1 ohms kW
- Power Supply: 12 ” 52V / 3mA phantom powering
- Weight: 3.28 oz.
- Dimensions: .70" x 3.94"