Sennheiser e 901 Condenser Boundary Plate Microphone: Click for more info
Looking for more info or for our best price? give us a call on 1300 853 358 or visit us in-store today!
Sennheiser's e900 series microphones are designed for demanding, uncompromising professional use. Musicians and singers love them because they know they'll deliver great sound and great value. PA rental companies choose them because they love satisfied customers. Sound engineers rely on them because they know they'll never be let down.
The e901 boundary microphone has so many applications: conference tables, podiums and altars, theatrical stages, right on to pianos and percussion instruments. Its 20Hz-20kHz frequency response means it will provide full-bodied reproduction of voice and music. The e901 is ruggedly constructed, with a slip-free rubber pad underneath so it will stay put. The built-in XLR plug means you don't need a special cable!
Specs and Features
- Pick Up Pattern: Half Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 0.5 mV/Pa (at 1kHz)
- Nominal Impedance: <100 ohm
- Min Terminating Impedance: 1000 ohm
- Dimensions: 5.05" x 4.13" x 1.05"
- Weight: approx. 350g
- Transducer Principle: condenser
- Connector: XLR, gold-plated
- 10-year factory warranty