RØDE NT2-A Multi-Pattern Dual Condenser Microphone
Looking for more info or for our best price? give us a call on 1300 853 358 or visit us in-store today!
The NT2-A carries on the tradition forged by the now legendary RØDE NT2. A professional large 1" capsule studio microphone incorporating three-position pick-up patterns, pad and high pass filter switches conveniently located on the mic body.
The frequency and transient response of this transducer has been voiced to complement today's modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50s and 60s. These features provide the flexibility and superlative audio characteristics that make the NT2-A one of the most versatile condenser mics available.
Supplied with the SM6 shock mount, dust cover, microphone cable and downloadable instructional video hosted by Grammy-nominated engineer and producer John Merchant showing a range of recording techniques specific to the NT2-A.
The RØDE NT2-A microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE's industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Large 1” HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- On body control of polar pattern, HPF and PAD
- Three position variable polar pattern - Omni, Cardioid or Figure 8
- Three position variable High-Pass Filter - Flat, 40Hz or 80Hz
- Three position PAD - 0dB, -5dB or -10dB
- Ultra low noise
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes RØDE SM6 shock mount, pop filter and dust cover
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
Specs and Features
Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Address Type: Side
Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
Output Impedance: 200Ω
Maximum SPL: 147dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
Maximum Output Level: 16.0mV
Sensitivity: -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 7dB-A
Power Options: +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
Dimensions (HxD)mm: 209 x 55
Output: XLR Output
Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration