AKG C1000S MKIV Multi-Function Studio Condenser Microphone: Click for more info
Call us or visit us in-store for more information on this product and our best price!
1300 853 358
The updated version of the C1000 S multipurpose small-diaphragm condenser microphone is extremely popular for its versatility. It is suitable for recording and live-sound applications as well as for ENG/EFP and video productions.
Its gold sputtered capsule housing makes the microphone extremely rugged against humidity. If no phantom power is available, the C1000 S can be powered by two standard AA batteries for up to 120 hours. More versatile than ever before, the new C1000 S features a bass-cut switch and a switchable -10 dB pad.
The polar pattern can quickly be switched from cardioid to hyper-cardioid. Three different frequency settings are adding more clarity to speech and instrument sounds.
- Gold sputtered microphone capsule and XLR pins which gives high immunity against humidity
- Powered by internal AA batteries or by phantom power
- Bass cut and -10 dB switchable
- Presence boost adapter provides three frequency settings for different sound sources
- Unique polar pattern converter which allows the microphone to be switched from cardioid to hyper-cardioid
24 Hour Dispatch on all Products (Subject to Supplier Availability). To Confirm Availability Call us on 1300 853 358
Specs and Features
- Cardioid/ hyper cardioid (changeable with PPC)
- Operates with 48V phantom power or 2x 1.5 V AA battery
- Switch with battery LED
- Plug on thomann HF shelf with PB-1000
- Frequency range: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Electric impedance: 200 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 6 mV/ Pa (-44 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 137 dB
- Diameter: 34 mm
- Length: 220 mm
- Weight: 275 g
- Colour: black
- Incl. transport bag, wind shield and clamp