For more information on this product from our experts, call 8258 9366!
TRBX174EW features laminated exotic wood top with high playability and trusted quality by Yamaha. The matching head also gives distinct look from other basses.It is the best bass guitar for practice, live and home recordings.
TRBX174EW-NT - Natural
TRBX174EW-TBS - Tobacco Brown Sunburst
TRBX174EW-TBL - Translucent Black
TRBX174EW-RB - Root Beer
- TRBX features a sculpted solid mahogany body, with a mass-optimized 3D design for the optimum balance between tone and comfort coupled with perfect weight distribution.
- TRBX’s neck design combines a fast, ultra-comfortable profile with 5-pc maple/mahogany laminated construction for outstanding stability and excellent tone.
- TRBX uses a precision fitted bolt-on neck joint for maximum adjustability and clear, punchy tone. The refined neck joint shape perfectly balances strength, vibration transfer and upper-fret access.
- A high-mass die-cast bridge efficiently transfers string vibrations to the body for full, rich tone combined with excellent adjustability and road-tested durability.
- 18mm string spacing on the 5-string model offers outstanding playability for technical slap or finger styles.
- Straight string pull from nut to machine head eliminates lateral tension, providing superior tuning stability and reducing overtones.
- 38mm nut widths give fast, comfortable playability for any style.
- Yamaha’s metal plate-mounted standard jack socket offers superior durability and easy maintenance.
- 34'' (863.4mm) Scale Length
- Maple Neck
- Sonokeling Fingerboard
- 10'' (250mm) Radius
- 40mm Nut Width
- Exotic wood veneer on Solid Mahogany Body
- Chrome Covered Tuners
- Vintage Style Bridge
- Pickups: P&J
- Chrome Hardware Color
24 hour dispatch subject to availability.