For more information and our best price give us a call on 8258 9366 or visit us in-store today!
The Yamaha MG16XU analog mixer is well-suited for portable rigs or permanent installations, with its rich features and outstanding sound quality. The MG16XU's quality op-amp ensures that your mix sounds transparent and articulate. The MG16XU's crystal clear D-PRE preamps will squeeze every drop of tone from your mics, with natural-sounding bass and smooth highs. Featuring onboard digital effects, switchable phantom power, a pad switch, one-knob compressors, EQ, plenty of I/O, and LED metering, the MG16XU can take on just about any task you throw at it. Utilizing many state-of-the-art features from Yamaha's high-end consoles, the MG16XU is ready to work for you!
16-Channel Mixing Console: Max. 10 Mic / 16 Line Inputs (8 mono + 4 stereo) / 4 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus / 4 AUX (incl. FX)
- 16-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 10 Mic / 16 Line Inputs (8 mono + 4 stereo)
- 4 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus
- 4 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- High-grade effects: SPX with 24 programs
- 24-bit/192kHz 2in/2out USB Audio functions
- Works with the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Includes Cubase Al DAW software download version
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Rack Mount Kit Included
- Metal chassis
- Dimensions(W×H×D): 444 mm x 130 mm x 500 mm (17.5" x 5.1" x 19.7")
- Net Weight: 6.8 kg (15.0 lbs.)
All orders dispatched within 24 hours (subject to supplier availability). for more information on availability give us a call on 8258 9366.