An authentically styled Jazzmaster now joins the Vintage Modified family, with present-day touches including full, clear Duncan Designed pickups and a modern fingerboard radius. Squier's new Vintage Modified Jazzmaster has the model's most distinctive hallmarks, too - such as the dual-circuit switching and controls, floating-vibrato bridge and classically colourful Sonic Blue, Candy Apple Red, Olympic White and Three-Colour Sunburst finishes.
Features include a maple neck with vintage-tint gloss finish, 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and parchment dot inlays, tortoiseshell (Three-Colour Sunburst and Olympic White models) and white-black-white pickguards (Candy Apple Red and Sonic Blue models), Jazzmaster single-coil pickups, circuit selector switch and pickup selector toggle switch, white Stratocaster-style control knobs (lead circuit) and black disc knobs (rhythm circuit), vintage-style bridge and non-locking floating vibrato with vintage-style tremolo arm, vintage-style chrome tuners and chrome hardware.
- Body: Basswood
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Body Finish: (0302100500, 0302100509) Gloss Polyester (0302100505, 0302100572) Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Parchment Dot
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane, Vintage Tint
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Headstock: Vintage tint
- Neck Plate: Four-bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: 4 mm Truss Rod Nut
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Duncan Designed JM-101B Single-Coil Jazzmaster Pickup with Alnico 5 Magnets
- Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed JM-101N Single-Coil Jazzmaster Pickup with Alnico 5 Magnets
- Pickup Switching: Neck pickup only (rhythm circuit); neck only, neck and bridge, bridge only (lead circuit)
- Special Electronics: Specially voiced rhythm and lead circuit controls
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage-style with non-locking floating vibrato
- String Nut: PPS
- Pickup Covers: Aged White
- Switch Tip: White toggle switch tip
- Tremolo Arm/Handle: Vintage-style
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4 mm Truss Rod Wrench
- Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench: 1.5 mm
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Unique Features: Duncan Designed pickups, vintage-style bridge and floating vibrato (non-locking), gold-and-black Squier logo, engraved neck plate, parchment dot position inlays
- Pickguards: (500, 505) Tortoiseshell (509, 572) 3-Ply White/Black/White
- Included Accessories: Wrenches: 1.5 mm, 4 mm
- Control Knobs: White Strat-style knobs (lead circuit), black disc knobs (rhythm circuit)
24 hour dispatch subject to availability.
Music Corner North has a minimum $10 shipping on all orders within South Australia, and a minimum $15 on orders shipped interstate. Orders placed outside of Australia will incur additional shipping fees to be calculated at the time of ordering or after.
To learn more about our shipping policy and pricing when shipping interstate please give us a call on (08) 8258 9366 for more information before placing your order.