Call us or visit us in-store for more information on this product and our best price!
Delivering an authentic ’50s-era bass experience in sound, look and feel, the all-new Classic Vibe Precision Bass® ’50s boasts a gorgeous new Butterscotch Blonde finish on a pine body. Features include a vintage-tint gloss maple neck with 20 medium-jumbo frets and modern 9.5” fingerboard radius, custom “original” single-coil pickup that delivers warm and earthy old-school Precision Bass tone, traditional single-ply black pickguard and HiMass™ bridge with four brass "barrel" saddles.
- Body: Contoured Basswood
- Finish: Polyester
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, Thick C-shaped
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets: 20, Vintage-style
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.65" (42 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Open gear tuning machines
- Bridge: HiMass, 4-saddle bridge
- Pickguard: 1-ply white pickguard with thumbrest
- Middle: Custom 'Original' Precision Bass single-coil pickup (Alnico V)
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Strings: (.045, .065, .080, .100) Nickel Plated Steel
24 hour dispatch subject to availability.