Looking for more info or for our best price? give us a call on 8258 9366 or visit us in-store today!
In 2005, Samson introduced the world’s first USB studio condenser microphone, the C01U. Today, we're expanding on its revolutionary design with the new C01U Pro. Now with a headphone output for zero-latency monitoring and an improved signal-to-noise ratio, the C01U Pro ensures the natural warmth and detail of vocal and instrumental performances are captured in all your digital recordings.
The C01U Pro is the ideal solution for musicians, producers, broadcasters, as well as recording audio for YouTube videos, voiceovers and podcasts. A large, 19mm diaphragm captures all the nuances of your voice, making the C01U PRO ideal for hip-hop/rap artists, singer-songwriters and ADR (automated dialogue replacement) work with video editing suites. In addition, the mic element is shock-mounted within a solid die-cast metal construction to minimize unwanted handling noise/vibrations on your recordings.
Capturing audio at a 16-bit 44.1/48 kHz resolution with a smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–20kHz, the C01U Pro ensures the authentic projection of both high and low frequencies to your favorite DAW or recording app. In addition, Samson maintains its longstanding commitment to user convenience with plug-and-play operation (no driver installation necessary), USB power via Mac, PC or iPad (cable included), as well as an included tripod stand and swivel mount for optimal desktop placement. CO1U Pro is even compatible with iPads and iPhones (4S and later) using Apple's Lightning USB Camera Adapter or Camera Connection Kit (30-pin) for those seeking to achieve pro-level sound on-the-go.
- USB studio condenser microphone
- Large, 19mm diaphragm ensures pristine studio-quality audio
- Headphone output for zero-latency monitoring
- Ideal for recording music, ADR work, Sound Foley, voiceovers, audio for YouTube videos
- Vastly improves Skype, FaceTime, VoIP applications and speech-to-text dictation software
- Supercardiod pickup pattern
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–20kHz
- 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution
- Solid die-cast metal construction
- Shock-mounted mic element
- Peak LED indicator
- Plug-and-play, no driver installation required
- Compatible with most recording software and apps
- USB bus powered via Mac, PC or iPad
- Includes tripod stand, swivel mount and USB cable
Music Corner North has a minimum $10 shipping on all orders within South Australia, and a minimum $15 on orders shipped interstate. Orders placed outside of Australia will incur additional shipping fees to be calculated at the time of ordering or after.
To learn more about our shipping policy and pricing when shipping interstate please give us a call on (08) 8258 9366 for more information before placing your order.