- 4/4 "Gliga II Series Dark Antique" Cello. range handcrafted in Romanian workshops featuring flamed maple back, sides and neck and resonance spruce top. Body and scroll have rounded outline superior to series III. Solid resonance spruce top from the Carpathian mountains, solid quality, medium-flamed, aged Romanian tone wood make up the back, sides and neck. High grade ebony pegs and fingerboard, inlaid purfling on top and back, special dark oil varnish from the famous German varnish maker Hammerl, Wittner Ultra tailpiece, famous Danish-made Jargar strings, high quality 20mm padded carry bag with dual shoulder straps, Articul brand carbon-fibre bow.
Call us for our best price!
- Solid Spruce Top
- Solid Maple Back, Neck and Sides
- Ebony Pegs & Fingerboard
- Stradivari Pattern
- String Adjusters Inbuilt In Tailpiece
- Comes With Lightweight Case With Wheels
- FPS Brazilwood Bow With Ebony Frog & Horsehair
1/16 - 4/4 sizes available. Please Enquire for Sizing.
Music Corner North has a minimum $10 shipping on all orders within South Australia, and a minimum $15 on orders shipped interstate. Orders placed outside of Australia will incur additional shipping fees to be calculated at the time of ordering or after.
To learn more about our shipping policy and pricing when shipping interstate please give us a call on (08) 8258 9366 for more information before placing your order.
If product is sold out and checkout button above reads 'Enquire for Availability', use the Facebook Messenger chat in the bottom right-hand corner of the page, send us a message on the contact page here
, or give us a call on (08) 8258 9366 to enquire about availability.