D'Addario XL Nickel Wound Electric Bass strings are world-renowned as "The Player's Choice" amongst bass players of all genres and styles. All XL strings are precision wound on our exclusive digitally-controlled machines, ensuring each string has excellent intonation, clear fundamentals, and unparalleled consistency. Each string is wound with a nickel-plated steel wrap wire known for distinctive bright tone with excellent magnetic output delivering a universally appealing and versatile tone for all playing styles.
Available Gauges: (All For Long Scale)
- EXL180 Extra Super Light - 35-95 (Wound .035, .055, .075, .095)
- EXL220 Super Light - 40-95 (Wound .040, .060, .075, .095)
- EXL190 Custom Light - 40-100 (Wound .040, .060, .080, .100
- EXL170 Light - 45-100 (Wound .045, .065, .080, .100)
- EXL165 Light Top/Medium Bottom- 45-105 (Wound .045, .065, .085, .105)
- EXL160 Medium - 50-105 (Wound .050, .070, .085, .105)
- EXL230 Heavy - 55-110 (Wound .055, .075, .090, .110)
24 hour dispatch subject to availability.
Music Corner North has a minimum $10 shipping on all orders within South Australia, and a minimum $15 on orders shipped interstate. Orders placed outside of Australia will incur additional shipping fees to be calculated at the time of ordering or after.
To learn more about our shipping policy and pricing when shipping interstate please give us a call on (08) 8258 9366 for more information before placing your order.
If product is sold out and checkout button above reads 'Enquire for Availability', use the Facebook Messenger chat in the bottom right-hand corner of the page, send us a message on the contact page here
, or give us a call on (08) 8258 9366 to enquire about availability.