D’Addario’s EXP coated strings now feature plain steel strings and hexagonal cores made of our revolutionary NY High Carbon Steel. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D’Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel wire delivers unprecedented strength and pitch stability. Combined with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery, each EXP set maintains that familiar uncoated tone while adding up to 4 times more life.
- EXP10 Extra Light - 10-47 (Plain Steel .010, .014, Bronze Wound .023, .030, .039, .047)
- EXP13 Custom Light - 11-52 (Plain Steel .011, .015, Bronze Wound .022, .032, .042, .052)
- EXP11 Light - 12-53 (Plain Steel .012, .016, Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053)
- EXP12 Medium - 13-56 (Plain Steel .013, .017, Bronze Wound .026, .035, .045, .056)
- EXP14 Bluegrass - 12-56 (Plain Steel .012, .016, Bronze Wound .025, .035, .045, .056)
24 hour dispatch subject to availability.
Music Corner North has a minimum $10 shipping on all orders within South Australia, and a minimum $15 on orders shipped interstate. Orders placed outside of Australia will incur additional shipping fees to be calculated at the time of ordering or after.
To learn more about our shipping policy and pricing when shipping interstate please give us a call on (08) 8258 9366 for more information before placing your order.