80/20 Bronze, commonly referred to as brass, is the original acoustic string alloy selected by John D'Addario Sr. and John D'Angelico in the 1930s. 80/20 Bronze strings are popular for recording due to their crisp, deep and projecting tone and appeal to many traditionalists and vintage enthusiasts for their historical significance. All D'Addario acoustic strings are wound on a hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core, resulting in long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- EJ10 Extra Light - 10-47 (Plain Steel .010, .014, Bronze Wound .023, .030, .039, .047)
- EJ13 Custom Light - 11-52 (Plain Steel .011, .015, Bronze Wound .022, .032, .042, .052)
- EJ11 Light - 12-53 (Plain Steel .012, .016, Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053)
- EJ12 Medium - 13-56 (Plain Steel .013, .017, Bronze Wound .026, .035, .045, .056)
- EJ14 Bluegrass - 12-56 (Plain Steel .012, .016, Bronze Wound .025, .035, .045, .056)
24 hour dispatch subject to availability.
Music Corner North has a minimum $10 shipping on all orders within South Australia, and a minimum $15 on orders shipped interstate. Orders placed outside of Australia will incur additional shipping fees to be calculated at the time of ordering or after.
To learn more about our shipping policy and pricing when shipping interstate please give us a call on (08) 8258 9366 for more information before placing your order.