No Products in the Cart
All online prices listed are retail, give us a call on 8258 9366 and mention you saw this product on our website for a street price!
With 100 watts of power and two custom 12-inch speakers, the Katana-100/212 delivers a commanding range of gig-worthy tones that gracefully slice through any band scenario. The amp also excels for home playing, with a uniquely efficient design and innovative Power Control that provides inspiring sound and response at low volumes. In addition, the Katana-100/212 includes integrated access to a huge range of BOSS effects, which are customizable using the free BOSS Tone Studio editor software. And with the amp’s powerful Tone Setting memories, you can store your favorite amp channel setups and effects combinations for instant recall.
Katana Version 2: Expanded Effects, More Tone Settings, and Increased Performance Versatility
Available starting in October 2017, the feature-packed Katana Version 2 update adds many user-requested additions and enhancements to the Katana stage amp lineup. New SDE-3000 delay, Phaser 90E, and Flanger 117E effects bring the total number to 58, and the Tone Setting memories have been doubled for even greater versatility while performing. The update also includes newly added channel and global EQs for refined tone-shaping, powerful Cabinet Resonance and Air Feel direct out functions derived from the Waza amp series, and many other great features.
24 hour dispatch subject to availability.
- Ample power with 100 watts at your disposal.
- Two custom 12-inch speakers.
- A commanding range of gig-worthy tones that gracefully slice through any band scenario.
- A uniquely efficient design and innovative Power Control that provides inspiring sound and response at low volumes.
- integrated access to 55 BOSS effects, which are all able to be customised using the free BOSS Tone Studio editor software.
- Up to 15 different effects can be configured into the amp at one time.