Looking for more info or for our best price? give us a call on 8258 9366 or visit us in-store today!
Analog Synthesizer with 32 Full-Size Keys, 3340 VCO with 4 Simultaneous Waveforms, VCF, ADSR, 32-Step Sequencer and Arpeggiator
The 1980s and ’90s spawned a new “wave” of synth performers including Devo, The Chemical Brothers, The Prodigy, The Crystal Method and a host of others, all empowered by the sound of a simple strap-on instrument that let keyboardists steal the spotlight away from their guitar- wielding bandmates. An ultra-affordable homage to that iconic synthesizer with all the features of the original and then some, such as a 32-step sequencer, arpeggiator and live performance kit, the MS-101-RD lets you conjure up virtually any sound with incredible finesse and ease. With its 32 semi-weighted full-size keys, pure analog signal path, authentic 3340 VCO with 4 simultaneously-mixable waveforms, plus extremely flexible VCF and VCA filters, the MS-101-RD is sure to become your favorite keyboard. Owning the MS-101-RD is like having your own personal time machine, enabling you to embrace the past – or make your imprint on the future!
- Amazing monophonic synthesizer with authentic 3340 analog oscillator for insanely fat music creation
- 32 semi-weighted full-size keys for great playability
- Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCO, VCF and VCA designs to recreate the classic sound performance
- Oscillator with 4 simultaneously-mixable waveforms: saw, triangle, square/pwm and octave-divided square sub-oscillator
- Resonant VCF can be modulated with ADSR, LFO, keyboard tracking and bender controller
- 6 FM sources allow for creative VCF modulation and unheard of filter effects
- ADSR envelope generator for incredible wave shaping
- Easy-to-use 32-step sequencer with 64 sequence locations
- Arpeggiator with wide patterns for great sound effects
- Attachable handgrip included with pitch bend wheel and pitch modulation trigger
- Guitar strap included for live jamming on stage
- Bender assignable to VCO, VCF and pitch mod wheel on attachable handgrip
- Noise generator can be used as modulation source for distortion-like effects
- Incredible portamento function for fantastic sound effects
- Pulse wave can be modulated by LFO, envelope and manually
- 57 sliders and switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- External audio input for processing external sound sources
- Comprehensive USB/MIDI implementation for connection to keyboard/sequencer
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Music Corner North has a minimum $10 shipping on all orders within South Australia, and a minimum $15 on orders shipped interstate. Orders placed outside of Australia will incur additional shipping fees to be calculated at the time of ordering or after.
To learn more about our shipping policy and pricing when shipping interstate please give us a call on (08) 8258 9366 for more information before placing your order.
If product is sold out and checkout button above reads 'Enquire for Availability', use the Facebook Messenger chat in the bottom right-hand corner of the page, send us a message on the contact page here
, or give us a call on (08) 8258 9366 to enquire about availability.