Looking for more info or for our best price? give us a call on 8258 9366 or visit us in-store today!
Whether you’re mixing a recording, monitoring a bass line – or just sitting back enjoying your favorite song, you want headphones that deliver a wide frequency response and high dynamic range.
The BH 770 headphones provide incredible high-resolution performance – at a price well within the reach of every budget!
BH 770 headphones provide everything you need for comfortable listening. The oval-shaped ear cups contain high-resolution capsules that deliver every nuance of your sound. Featuring an ultra-comfortable headband; and a 1/4" adapter for the 1/8" connector, BH 770 headphones are compatible with everything from your smartphone – to your mixing console.
With the amazing BH 770 headphones, you get truly-exceptional, high-resolution sound reproduction – at a price that will leave money in your pocket for more tunes, or more studio gear!
- Professional-grade, closed-back studio reference headphones
- 53 mm dynamic drivers provide ultra-wide frequency response (10 Hz- 38 kHz)
- Extremely-lightweight and comfortable for those long studio sessions
- Provides natural speaker-like monitoring with spacious sound staging
- Over-ear circumaural design with ultra-soft ear cups and adjustable headband
- Closed-back design ensures consistent listening environment with exceptional sound isolation
- Braided-fabric, oxygen-free copper cable for extended reliability includes 1/4" (6.3 mm) adaptor
- Optimized performance for use with a wide range of professional and consumer audio devices
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Music Corner North has a minimum $10 shipping on all orders within South Australia, and a minimum $15 on orders shipped interstate. Orders placed outside of Australia will incur additional shipping fees to be calculated at the time of ordering or after.
To learn more about our shipping policy and pricing when shipping interstate please give us a call on (08) 8258 9366 for more information before placing your order.
If product is sold out and checkout button above reads 'Place Backorder', use the Facebook Messenger chat in the bottom right-hand corner of the page, send us a message on the contact page here
, or give us a call on (08) 8258 9366 to enquire about availability, or alternatively add to cart and checkout to secure your purchase when product is available