Yamaha DXS12 1020 Watt Powered Subwoofer: Click for more info
For more information or our best price give us a call on 1300 853 358 or visit us in-store today!
Prepare to make a lasting impression on your audience with the addition of DXS Series high-output, powered subwoofers to your sound reinforcement system. Featuring high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers and a customized woofer housed in a sturdy enclosure with a band-pass construction, DXS subwoofers are able to deliver up to 1020W of raw power with minimal distortion and superb clarity. Each of the three models that make up the series— the compact DXS12 and DXS15, as well as the new, high output DXS18—comes equipped with Yamaha state-of-the-art DSP processing, protection functions, and flexible crossover control, ensuring versatile management of your bottom end and seamless compatibility with Yamaha’s entire lineup of full-range powered speakers. DXS Series powered subwoofers offer a new level of flexibility, reliability, and power for engineers, artists and audiences that are serious about their bass.
The DXS12 is an extremely compact and powerful subwoofer equipped with a high-efficiency 950W Class-D amplifier and a 12” high-output woofer housed in an acoustically optimized band-pass enclosure.Try out our powerful D-XSUB low frequency processing for low-end you would never expect from a compact 12” subwoofer.
all orders dispatched within 24 hours (subject to supplier availability). for information on availability give us a call on 1300 853 358.
Specs and Features
- Speaker type: 12" powered subwoofer, band-pass type
- Frequency range (-10dB): 47Hz - 160Hz
- Components LF: Diameter:12" cone, Voice Coil:2.5"
- Output power: Dynamic: 950W / Continuous: 600W
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 131dB SPL
- I/O connectors INPUT: XLR-3-31 x 2 , THRU: XLR3-32 x 2 (Parallel with INPUT)
- Processors: D-XSUB, BOOST, XTENDED-LF, OFF
- Power requirements: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 120W
- Pole socket: 35mm (Top x 1)