AKG D5 Supercardioid Handheld Dynamic Microphone: Click for more info
Looking for more info or for our best price? give us a call on 1300 853 358 or visit us in-store today!
The D5 professional dynamic vocal microphone for lead and backing vocals delivers a powerful sound even on the noisiest stage. Its frequency-independent supercardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback.
The D5 stands for a crisp sound that cuts through every mix. The dual shock mount eliminates any kind of mechanical noise for trouble-free live use. The audience will hear the pristine sound of your voice!
- Patented laminated Varimotion™ diaphragm for crisp sound that cuts through every mix
- High feedback suppression with super-cardiod polar pattern for trouble-free use with on stage monitoring
- Dual shock mount of microphone capsule eliminates any kind of handling noise
- Integrated pop filter for elimination of pops and wind noise
- Spring-steel wire-mesh grille and rugged die-cast housing withstand every live performance
Specs and Features
- Switch: No
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 70 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.6 mV/Pa
- Electrical impedance: 600 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern: supercardioid
- Connection Type: Male Balanced XLR
- Contacts 3-pin
- Body: Metal
- Finish: dark stage blue
- Dimensions (LxD) mm: 185 x 51
- Net Weight: 320 g