AKG C5 Vocal Cardioid Condenser Microphone: Click for more info
Call us or visit us in-store for more information on this product and our best price!
1300 853 358
With the C5 professional condenser vocal microphone, your voice will cut through the loudest mix - on any stage. Its cardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback and has been optimised for use with in-ear monitor systems. An attachable presence boost adapter offers the unique choice of two sound flavours for a superior audio performance.
A gold-plated transducer case protects the capsule from corrosion and humidity. The solid die-cast housing and its extremely rugged grille construction make the C5 an easy to use, reliable companion for tough stage jobs.
- Delicate cardioid condenser capsule for detailed pickup of unique individual acoustic colour
- 24-carat gold-plated transducer case for maximum resistance to corrosion and humidity
- Unique presence boost adapter offers a choice of two different sound flavours
- Integrated shock absorber system effectively eliminates unwanted handling noises
- Robust zinc-alloy housing and spring steel grille provide extreme ruggedness for a long stage life
24 Hour Dispatch on all Products (Subject to Supplier Availability). To Confirm Availability Call us on 1300 853 358
Specs and Features
- Finish: Matte Grayish Blue
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 65Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 4 mV/Pa (-48 dBV )
- Max. SPL: 140 / 145 dB SPL (for 1% / 3% THD)
- Equivalent Noise Level: — 25 dB-A
- Impedance: <= 200 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: >= 2.000 ohms
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Weight: 12.2 oz.
- Requires +48V phantom power