Gretsch G9310 New Yorker "Supreme" A Style Mandolin- Solid Mahogany Top/Back/Sides: Click for more info
All Online Prices Listed are Retail, Give us a call on 1300 853 358 and mention you saw this product on our website for a great deal!
Announcing the return of the Gretsch® New Yorker Mandolin! Styled after the 1950’s classic, these modern-day versions offer full-bodied tone, smooth playing performance and eye-stopping beauty you’d expect from none other than Gretsch! The G9310 New Yorker Supreme Mandolin features an all-solid mahogany top, back, sides and mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlays, rosewood bridge, Grover® machine heads, vintage “clamshell” tailpiece, nickel hardware, 13 7/8” scale and 1 1/16” nut.
Optional gig bag available (#099-6482-000).
24 Hour dispatch subject to availability.
Specs and Features
- Build: Folk & Bluegrass
- Body: Solid Mahogany Top, Back and Sides
- Body Shape: Mandolin
- Bracing: Tone Bar
- Rosette: NA
- Body Back: Solid Mahogany
- Body Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Vintage Semi-Gloss
- Neck Shape: Vintage "U"
- Scale Length: 13.875" (352 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 20 (12 to Body)
- Nut: Delrin®
- Nut Width: 1.043" (26.5 mm)
- Position Inlays: Abalone Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: Hex
- Headstock: 1950's Gretsch®