Fender Concert Tone Mandolin Pack: Click for more info
All Online Prices Listed are Retail, Give us a call on 1300 853 358 and mention you saw this product on our website for a great deal!
An affordable starter kit for aspiring mandolin players with all the essential accessories.
A versatile and beautiful traditional instrument with a distinctively ringing sound essential to bluegrass and various other genres of music, the Concert Tone Mandolin Pack offers an affordable way to quickly get into playing mandolin. This pack has all the accessories needed including a gig bag, extra strings, tuner, picks and an instructional book to aid you in playing with style almost immediately. The Concert Tone Mandolin itself is a an "A" style mandolin with a laminated spruce top, laminated mahogany back and sides, vintage Concert Tone headstock and easy-playing V shape neck, and rosewood fingerboard which provides a rich, complex, authentic vintage Fender tone.
24 Hour dispatch subject to availability.
Specs and Features
- Body type: "A" Style Mandolin
- Top wood: Laminated Spruce
- Back & sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body finish: High Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: V shape
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Nato
- Scale length: 13.7" (347.98 mm)
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: High Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast Chrome
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Synthetic Bone
- Special features: Aged white bound fingerboard, aged white body binding with black/white purfling, 3-ply black pickguard, engraved tailpiece
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: China