Ibanez B50 Banjo: Click for more info
All Online Prices Listed are Retail, Give us a call on 1300 853 358 and mention you saw this product on our website for a street price!
It's been three decades since Ibanez was in the banjo biz, but we're back with a bang... or is it a twang? Old-timers may recall Ibanez was quite enamoured with banjo-building, having even collaborated on an artist signature model with the late great Earl Scruggs. But, things change, and hair bands happen. And now, we're back at it, and in the Ibanez tradition, the B50 delivers a sweet 5-string closed-back banjo at a price that won't break the bank.
24 Hour dispatch subject to availability.
Specs and Features
- Type of Banjo: 5 string banjo
- Coodinator rod: single
- Rim: Mahogany rim
- Resonator: Sapele veneer resonator
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Purpleheart
- Tuning machine: Chrome Open Gear tuners
- Number of frets: 22
- Strap button location: Shoulder and Body end
- Armrest: Chrome
- Bridge material: Purpleheart & Maple
- Tailpeice: Chrome
- Finish : Rim: Gloss
- Finish : Resonator: Gloss
- Finish : Neck back: Gloss