Electro Harmonix East River Overdrive Pedal: Click for more info
Call us or visit us in-store for more information on this product and our best price!
1300 853 358
Electro-Harmonix creates classic overdrive in a JRC4558 IC based pedal that’s as bold as New York City. Symmetrical overdrive adds edge and gain without compromising tone. Volume and Drive take it from sweet to searing while Tone lets you dial in just the right amount of bite to cut through the mix.
No matter how hard you drive it, you’re always in control. True bypass and tone that is absolutely unflinching at a musician-friendly price!
24 Hour Dispatch on all Products (Subject to Supplier Availability). To Confirm Availability Call us on 1300 853 358
Specs and Features
• DRIVE Knob Controls the amount of input gain. As you turn DRIVE clockwise,
the overdrive ranges from mild edge to classic distortion.
• TONE Knob Emphasizes a range of tones; from bass to treble as the TONE
knob is turned clockwise.
• VOL Knob Sets the output volume of the EAST RIVER DRIVE.
• FOOTSWITCH and LED The footswitch selects whether the EAST RIVER
DRIVE is engaged or in true bypass mode. When the effect is engaged, the LED
will be lit.
• INPUT jack This 1/4 jack is the audio input for the EAST RIVER DRIVE. The
input impedance is 375.
• AMP jack This 1/4 jack is the audio output from the EAST RIVER DRIVE. The
output impedance is 250.
• 9V Power Jack The EAST RIVER DRIVE can run off of a 9V battery or you
can use an optional 9VDC AC Adapter capable of delivering at least 25mA to the
9V power jack, such as the EHX9.6DC-200. The AC Adapter must have a center
negative plug. The battery may be left in or taken out when using an AC
Adapter. The EAST RIVER DRIVE has a current draw of 6mA at 9VDC