Boss MO-2 Multi Overtone Effect Pedal: Click for more info
Call us or visit us in-store for more information on this product and our best price!
1300 853 358
Powered by Multi-Dimensional Processing technology (MDP), the MO-2 Multi Overtone uses your guitar’s harmonic characteristics to create a wide range of extraordinary new sounds.
- Next-generation BOSS compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Impressive, harmonically rich sounds that compliment and enhance your straight guitar sound
- Works well with both clean and distorted guitar tones, and also bass guitar
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- Three different sound modes; wide range of tonal adjustment with simple controls
- Mono or stereo output
- BOSS five-year warranty
24 Hour Dispatch on all Products (Subject to Supplier Availability). To Confirm Availability Call us on 1300 853 358
Specs and Features
- Nominal Input Level: 20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: 20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Controls: Pedal switch BALANCE knob TONE knob DETUNE knob MODE knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT jack OUTPUT-A (MONO) jack OUTPUT-B jack AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22) AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 40 mA * Expected battery life under continuous use Alkaline: Approx. 10 hours Carbon: Approx. 3 hours These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Owner's Manual Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTE," and "Information") Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61)
- Option (sold separately): AC adaptor (PSA series)
- Dimension (W x H x D): 2-7/8" x 2-6/16" x 5-1/8"
- Weight: 1 lb.