Boss ML-2 Metal Core Distortion Effect Pedal: Click for more info
Call us or visit us in-store for more information on this product and our best price!
1300 853 358
With its extreme gain, the ML-2 is the most potent and heavy distortion pedal ever created by BOSS. It easily delivers massive distortion and gain with heavy lows for playing Nu Metal, Grind Core, Industrial, Hard Core, or any genre that requires crushing sound. The ML-2’s ferocious and biting tone will complement and cut through any blast beats your rhythm section can create.
- Ultra-heavy distortion with sharp-edged attack for crushing metal riffs
- LOW control for heavy, low frequency sound a la 7-string guitar or dropped tuning
- HIGH control for screaming, metallic tone
- Road-tough BOSS metal construction
- BOSS five-year warranty
24 Hour Dispatch on all Products (Subject to Supplier Availability). To Confirm Availability Call us on 1300 853 358
Specs and Features
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Controls: Pedal switch, LEVEL knob, LOW knob, HIGH knob, DIST knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V, Dry battery 6F22 (9 V) type (carbon), Dry battery 6LR61 (9 V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA series: optional)
- Current Draw: 36 mA (DC 9 V)
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Carbon: 3 hours, Alkaline: 10 hours * These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet (USING THE UNIT SAFELY, IMPORTANT NOTES, and Information), Dry Battery 006P/9V (6LR61)
- Options: AC Adaptor (PSA series)