Boss DD-3 Digital Delay Effect Pedal: Click for more info
Call us or visit us in-store for more information on this product and our best price!
1300 853 358
This compact pedal provides a digital delay effect with outstanding quality equivalent to that of a dedicated rack-mount delay unit, all with simple stomp box control.
- Compact delay pedal with superb BOSS sound quality
- Provides 3 delay time modes and a Delay Time control for quick adjustment of exact delay time between 12.5ms - 800ms
- Hold function repeats delay sound indefinitely for interesting effects
- BOSS five-year warranty
24 Hour Dispatch on all Products (Subject to Supplier Availability). To Confirm Availability Call us on 1300 853 358
Specs and Features
Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
Output Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
Residual Noise Level: 95 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
Connectors: INPUT Jack, DIRECT OUTPUT Jack, MAIN OUTPUT Jack AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type, AC Adaptor
Current Draw: 45 to 65 mA (DC 9 V)
Accessories: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
Options: AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
A Boss Digital Delay Primer
Because there have been quite a few, let's take a look at Boss digital delay pedals past and present:
- DD-2: The first compact digital delay on the market in 1983. Re-branded as the DD-3 in 1986.
- DD-3: See above. This pedal is a staple on many pedalboards and still in production.
- DD-4: Boss skipped this one as the number 4 is considered unlucky in Japan. If someone tries to sell you one, beware. It doesn't exist.
- DD-5: Discontinued. Four delay ranges maxing out at 2000 ms.
- DD-6: Discontinued. Four delay ranges maxing out at 2600 ms, plus Reverse and Warp modes.
- DD-7: Four delay ranges maxing out at 3200 ms, with Reverse, Modulated and Analog modes.