Marshall Origin 20C 20 Watt Valve Combo Amp: Click for more info
All Online Prices Listed are Retail, Give us a call on 1300 853 358 and mention you saw this product on our website for a street price!
This 20W combo is designed for those that like expression through innovation. Using a Celestion V type speaker the Origin20CTM provides a classic all-valve Marshall tone. A 2-way foot-switch allows you to control the gain boost and turn the FX loop on and off. With classic styling and modern features this amp generates rich, harmonic tones so that you can craft a sound to suit your personality.
24 Hour dispatch subject to availability.
- Model: Origin20C
- Range: Origin
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 1
- Output wattage: High power 20W, mid power approx 3W and low power approx 0.5W
- Outputs: Speaker outputs: 3 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load), DI out (1/4" jack)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, footswitch
- Controls: Gain, boost, tilt, bass, middle, treble, master, presence, powerstem
- Effects: None
- Effects loop: Yes, Series, Send/Return
- Speaker configuration: 1x10"
- Speaker model: Celestion V type (16Ω, 30W)
- Unit impedance: 16Ω
- Preamp valves: 3 x ECC83
- Power amp valves: 2 x EL34
- Footswitch: PEDL-90016 included
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING FEET AND HANDLE)
- Weight: 13.9 kg
- Width: 520 mm
- Height: 420 mm
- Depth: 240 mm