MARSHALL DSL 40 Watt Guitar Combo Amp - Limited Edition Cream: Pop in or give us a call for our best price
The Marshall DSL40C 40W tube combo amplifier is a sturdy, all-tube, gig-ready 40-watt workhorse. It boasts a Celestion 12" speaker and the exact same front and rear panel features as the DSL100H. The Triode (Half Power) option drops the DSL40C's output to 20 watts, making it exceptionally versatile.
CALL FOR BEST PRICE!
1300 853 358
- Power: 40W (tube)
- Tubes: four 12AX7; two EL34
- Pentode/Triode switch to drop power down from 40W to 20W
- Two footswitchable channels - Classic Gain and Ultra Gain
- Two Modes per channel for extra flexibility
- Speaker: 1x12" Celestion
- Footswitchable, studio-quality, digital Reverb with Level control for each channel
- Shared 5-way EQ - Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence and Resonance
- Mid-Shift button adds to the amp's tonal flexibility
- Bypassable series FX loop
- 2-way footswitch supplied