Fender Vintage Modified '68 Custom Vibrolux Reverb Guitar Amplifier: Click for more info
All Online Prices Listed are Retail, Give us a call on 1300 853 358 and mention you saw this product on our website for a great deal!
1968 was a transitional year for Fender amps, with tone that was still pure Fender, but a look that was brand new. With a silver-and-turquoise front panel and classy aluminum "drip edge" grille cloth trim, the Vibrolux Reverb received a fresh new face as it remained the compact, gig-ready amp of choice for pros and amateurs everywhere. The 1968 Vibrolux Reverb featured a unique 2x10 speaker configuration, which delivered snappy twang and big tube tone, while still incorporating world-class Fender reverb and vibrato effects. For countless guitarists ever since, the Vibrolux Reverb has been the go-to amp for classic Fender tone. The ’68 Custom Vibrolux Reverb Amp pays tribute to the classic look, sound and performance of Fender’s late-’60s “silver-face” amps. In a special twist, both channels boast reverb and tremolo, and the “custom” channel has a modified Bassman® tone stack that gives modern players greater tonal flexibility with pedals. The amp also features quicker gain onset and reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity. While fitting a sweet spot between the Deluxe Reverb and Twin Reverb, in respect to power and size, the ’68 Custom Vibrolux Reverb's dual 10" Celestion® TEN 30 configuration and 35 watts of all-tube power deliver distinctive rock 'n' roll flavor.
24 Hour dispatch subject to availability.
Specs and Features
- Series: Vintage Modified
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Cover: Fitted Cover Included
- Voltage: 240V
- Weight and Dimensions
- Amplifier Depth: 24.46 cm
- Amplifier Height: 46.05 cm
- Amplifier Weight: 18.96 kg
- Amplifier Width: 61.93 cm
- Speaker: Two - 10” Celestion® TEN 30 Speakers - for Crunchy Modern Tones
- Channels: Two - (Custom and Vintage)
- Controls: Custom Channel Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass. Vintage Channel Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Custom and Two Vintage)
- Power Tubes: Groove Tubes® - (2 x 6L6)
- Pre Amp Tubes: Groove Tubes® - (4 x 12AX7), (2 X 12AT7)
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Parallel
- Wattage: 35 Watts
- Effects: Reverb, Vibrato
- Front Panel: Silverface™ Style
- Grill Cover: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver-Turquiose Grille Cloth
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Unique Features: Modified all-tube circuitry, “Vintage” channel for traditional Silverface™ tonality, modified “Custom” channel with Bassman® tone stack, reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity, hand-wired tube sockets, custom-made Schumacher transformers (like the originals), genuine Fender tube-driven spring reverb, genuine Fender tube-driven tremolo (“vibrato”), 1968-style Silverface aluminum trim around silver-turquoise grille cloth.
- FootSwitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included
- Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic