Aguilar Tonehammer AGTH500 500 Watt Bass Amp Head: Click for more info
All Online Prices Listed are Retail, Give us a call on 1300 853 358 and mention you saw this product on our website for a street price!
Based on the popular Tone Hammer® pedal, this super-light bass head combines 3 bands of flexible EQ, a colourful “Drive” control, and 500 watts of power in a 4 lb. package. The Tone Hammer® 500 will give you the legendary “Aguilar Sound” while still fitting into the accessory pouch of most gig bags – the perfect choice for bass players on the go.
24 Hour dispatch subject to availability.
- Power Output: 500 watts into 4 ohms, 250 watts into 8 ohms
- Preamp Section: Solid State
- Power Section: Class D
- Transformer: Switching mode power supply (SMPS)
- EQ Section: Bass: +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz, Mid Level: +/- 16 dB, Mid Frequency: 180 Hz – 1 kHz, Treble: +/- 14 dB @ 4 kHz
- Drive Control: Fully adjustable, featuring Aguilar’s proprietary AGS (adaptive gain shaping) circuit
- Effects Loop: Series operation. Adds 6 dB of additional gain, making it useful for a broad range of effects units.
- Inputs: One 1/4″ input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
- Speaker Outputs: Two Neutrik Speakon speaker outputs
- Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
- Tuner output
- Cooling: Two high-quality whisper fans with thermal speed control
- Dimensions: 10.75”W X 8.5”D X 2.75”H
- Warranty: Three year limited
- Optional: Durable carrying bag